Do you want to change your look but not invest in a whole new hairdo? If you are, don’t be afraid because you are not the only one. Many women are looking for good affordable plans to get hair extensions. Now, you can get good-quality hair extensions that are easy to apply and remove.
Apart from a wide selection of hair extensions, e-commerce websites, and offline stores offer payment plans and other attractive offers. The most common offer is the ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ option that offers installments on payments.
Some Tips to Buy Hair Extensions
Before discussing the places that offer hair extension plans, these are a couple of tips to help you decide the kind of hair extension you need.
- Decide your budget for hair extensions, maintenance, and accessories.
- You must envision your new look based on your face shape, current haircut, and other factors.
- If you plan on getting length extensions, choose a color closer to your natural hair.
- Also, remember to choose hair extensions depending on whether you will be attaching them professionally or on your own.
- Check out fashion blogs and hairstyling articles to do your research well.
If you are planning to look for places that have good quality hair extensions with reasonable payment plans, I have a few options for you to consider.
1. Zala Hair
With a wide range of premium hair extension products to choose from, you can take your pick with Zala Hair. They have a wide range of clip-in hair extensions of varying lengths. They also have options for color charts, video reviews, before and after hair extensions, and video reviews.
It is amazing how a single website can offer so many services to help women buy hair extensions. They even have online courses for hair styling. The best part about Zala Hair is their payment option. Here’s a brief overview of their fortnightly plan:
- Sezzle offers a ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ option
- You can pay the amount within 4 installments across 6 weeks
- It is absolutely interest-free
2. Luxy Hair
Luxy Hair is a high-quality hair brand that offers luxury hair extension solutions to women all over the globe. Headed by one of the youngest and most ambitious CEOs, Lulu Liang, the products they offer are a class apart.
They have a wide range of hair extensions split into different collections from basic to premium. They also offer clip-in hair ponytails, buns, and volume bundles.
Their articles on hairstyling, FAQs on hair extensions, and quizzes that help customers select the best hair extension for them make them stand out. If you’re thinking about their payment plan, you can scroll down for more details.
Luxy Hair’s Payment Plan:
- PayBright offers a ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ option
- You can pay a quarter of the price during purchase
- The rest of the payment can be completed in 4 installments over 6 weeks
- It’s an interest-free payment
Nadula is a renowned high-end hair extension brand that offers a myriad of hair extension options to suit the texture and color of your choice. Known for high-quality virgin hair, they have already made a name for themselves in the US and European markets.
They also offer packages on wigs and half wigs. However, if you’re wondering about their payment plan, here’s a brief overview.
Nadula’s Buy Now Pay Lay Plan:
- Select Quadpay during checkout
- You can pay in 4 installments over 6 weeks
- You can pay online or choose any of their stores
- Very low-interest rates
4. Perfect Looks
Perfect Locks offers several exclusive options on hair extensions and wigs that are guaranteed to suit every person. With a beautiful mission to help every person love their image, they use 100% virgin Remy hair.
They even have hair care products to help you maintain your hair extensions and a blog section with useful articles on hairstyling. To make buying easier, they have not one but 3 online wallets offering a payment plan. Here’s a list of them:
- Affirm’s fixed monthly payment is easy to use and convenient.
- Sezzle’s interest-free payment within quarterly installments is a great option if you want to pay in parts.
- Splitit’s payment plan includes splitting the cost on your Visa or Mastercard for a hassle-free buying experience.
All three payment plans are great as they have no hidden charges or unnecessary fees.
5. Dynasty Goddess
If you are looking for a vast range of stylish and affordable hair extension options, you can visit Dynasty Goddess. Their hair extensions have helped women all over the world change their looks. They have a basic to superior range of hair extension options to choose from.
Apart from hair extensions, they also offer advice on hair styling and maintenance. You can read their useful articles on their blogs and go through their reviews. They also offer attractive discounts on their products.
Dynasty Goddess’ Payment Plans
- Sezzle offers the Buy Now Pay Later plan
- They do not charge interest
- You simply choose Sezzle while checking out
- Split into installments, your transaction is easy and convenient
6. Naij Hair
Naij Hair has an extensive range of options from hair wigs and bundles. There are so many colors and textures to choose from that it can be a bit confusing. However, to help you make an informed decision, they offer a stylist’s help to assist you with the selection process. This premium hair brand also has a helpful payment plan for women to select.
A Brief Overview of Naij’s Payment Plan
- Sezzle offers a Buy Now Pay Later option
- Interest-free payments
- Easy installments
- Quick payment process
7. Hair Shipment
Hair shipment offers myriad options of hair extensions for women from all walks of life. They have a wide range of bundles, wigs, hair extensions, and other hair accessory options. Pumped with positive energy, they are willing to go the extra mile to provide different hair options for women.
Hair Shipment’s Payment Plan
- Flexible payment plans from Partial.ly
- Pay partially at the time of purchase
- Pay the rest over 6 weeks installments
With this, I have ended my carefully curated list of some of the best websites you can check that currently offer hair extensions with affordable payment plans.
Hair extensions have made life easy for so many women across the country. People from all walks of life need hair extensions either to change their look or due to health reasons.
Many women are afraid to try harsh hair treatments or cannot experiment due to hair issues like breakage and thinning – a great set of extensions can help bring back confidence and allow us to freely enjoy a wide range of exciting hairstyles.