If you’re looking for a new pair of sneakers or fancy splashing out on a set of heels then you’re in the right place. We’ve searched the internet for the best shoe stores with Afterpay and added the full list below. Afterpay are best known for offering interest-free payments on purchases. You can choose to split the cost of your shoes into 4 payments which are due every 2 weeks. As long as you make your payments on time you’ll never have to pay a fee, happy shopping!
50 shoe stores that accept Afterpay
- Steve Madden – https://www.stevemadden.com/
- Freebird Stores – https://www.freebirdstores.com/
- Finish Line – https://www.finishline.com/
- Athletic Propulsion Labs – https://www.athleticpropulsionlabs.com/
- Charles David – https://charlesdavid.com/
- GOAT – https://www.goat.com/
- Intentionally Blank – https://www.intentionallyblank.us/
- Aerosoles – https://www.aerosoles.com/
- Freda Salvador – https://www.fredasalvador.com/
- Marais USA – https://www.maraisusa.com/
- Frye – https://www.thefryecompany.com/
- Tony Bianco – https://www.tonybianco.com/
- Superga – https://www.superga.com/
- Flight Club – https://www.flightclub.com/
- Jeffrey Campbell – https://jeffreycampbellshoes.com/
- Taft – https://taftclothing.com/
- Lori’s Shoes – https://www.lorisshoes.com/
- Bryr Studio – https://www.bryrstudio.com/
- Rothy’s – https://rothys.com/
- Schutz – https://schutz-shoes.com/
- Thursday Boot Company – https://thursdayboots.com/
- Sole Society – https://www.solesociety.com/
- Matisse – https://www.matissefootwear.com/
- Zoey Simone – https://zoeysimone.com/
- Dolce Vita – http://dolcevita.com/
- Skechers – https://www.skechers.com/
- DSW – https://www.dsw.com
- Vince Camuto – https://www.vincecamuto.com/
- Blake Mckay – https://www.blakemckay.com/
- Gordon Rush – https://www.gordonrush.com/
- Lakai – https://www.lakai.com/
- Stride Rite – https://www.striderite.com/
- Jimmy Choo – https://jimmychoo.com/
- Mara & Mine – https://maraandmine.com/
- Jack Rogers – https://www.jackrogersusa.com/
- Jibs Life – https://jibslife.com/
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet – https://www.stansfootwear.com/
- Cariuma – https://cariuma.com/
- Alejandra G. – https://alejandrag.com/
- Ace Marks – https://www.acemarks.com/
- Robert Wayne – https://www.robertwayne.com/
- Penner Footwear – https://pennerfootwear.com/
- Shoes2Die4 – https://shoes2die4.com/
- KAANAS – https://kaanas.com/
- Jujuteh – https://www.jujuteh.com/
- Kizik – https://kizik.com/
- Cult of Coquette – https://cultofcoquette.com/
- JD Sports – https://www.jdsports.com/
- Distinctive Shoes – https://distinctiveshoes.com/
- Urban Outfitters – https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/
Sneaker stores that accept Afterpay
The average price of sneakers in U.S is $58 but we know that the latest Air Jordan’s can cost way more. Afterpay can make your next sneaker purchase much more affordable by splitting the payments. Below are some of our favorite sneaker retailers that accept Afterpay.
GOAT is one of the leading online retailers of new and used limited edition sneakers. Find exclusive yeezy’s and the latest Nike Air Force drops. The average price of these exclusive sneakers can be over $300, the website authenticates all sneakers it sells so you’re safe in the knowledge that you are buying legit products. GOAT is unique in that you can also sell your shoes to other sneakers great for if you’re looking for a seasonal trade-in.
Visit store at https://www.goat.com/
Finish Line offers a wide range of womens, mens and childrens shoes from a huge variety of brands. If you’re a gym bunny you can also find a wide selection of gym and running shoes. Finish Line have a great returns policy which offers a full refund up to 45 days after purchasing. Just make sure your shoes remain unworn and in original condition.
Visit store at https://www.finishline.com/
New Balance have recently started accepting Afterpay which is great news for anyone who loves comfortable sneakers and performance made running shoes. The ever popular 990 running shoes have been helping runners hit their goals for years and won’t let you down. If you are looking for something slightly more comfortable then the iconic 574 style not only look great but feel great with their extra cushion. All New Balance sneakers sold are made in the USA.
Visit store at https://www.newbalance.com/
Fight Club is a US sneaker specialist with a huge range of brands and styles. They have one of the largest collection of Nike and Adidas sneakers we’ve seen. The company also has four stores in the USA located in New York, Chicago, Miami and Los Angeles.
If you’re looking to Afterpay Yeezy sneakers then Fight Club offers the biggest range we’ve seen. From Yeezy slides to Yeezy 700 styles you can afterpay all the sneakers available on the Fight Club website.
Visit store at https://www.flightclub.com/
Best Afterpay stores for casual shoes
Sometimes you just want to kickback and wear the comfiest shoes, whether you’re staying inside or heading to the grocery store. There are now lots of great brands which offer casual shoes for everyday life. We’ve picked out some of our favorite retailers below which not only look great but feel fantastic.
Not only do Rothy’s washable shoes look great they’re also fantastic for the environment and a great choice for shoppers who are looking for a sustainable option. Famous for their flat shoes the company creates their products from 100% recycled materials, including recycled materials and plastics from the ocean. Their flat and point collections are perfect for every day use whether its at home or traveling to and from the office.
Visit store at https://rothys.com/
Cariuma is a Brazilian brand which has made a splash in recent years for their quirky but incredibly comfy sneakers. If you’re looking for a familiar looking shoe but want something a little different from your last pair of converse or vans then Cariuma offers a great option. The brand not only promises great looking shoes but also ticks the eco-friendly box with footwear made from natural resources.
Visit store at https://cariuma.com/
The famous Italian brand has seen a resurgence recently with its classic tennis shoe styles. Even though the company started making shoes back in 1911 it has developed into a timeless brand which is most well known for its white plimsoles that look great on a summers day. We love the most recent range which have seen the company introduce more colours into the range so you’re bound to find a style which you love.
Visit store at https://www.superga.com/
Best Afterpay stores for boots
From winter to rodeo season putting your best boot forward with this trend that never goes out of style. We love our boots and it never ceases to amaze us just how big the variety and range you can find online these days.
Tuesday Boot Company
TBC specialises in affordable everyday boots for both Men and Women which look great all year round. The New York business has grown from humble beginnings to become one of the largest boot specialists in the USA. Their boots are known for their quality which is why they come with an average price of around $199 but these boots will last. We love the WeatherSafe Suede collection which are protected come rain or shine.
Visit store at https://thursdayboots.com/
The Australian shoe store caters to all your footwear desires including a fantastic range of Women’s boots. We particularly like their long boots which are perfect for any occasion. While Tony Bianco is an Australian business they offer shipping from their US warehouse and a generous 30 day return policy for all purchases. Great, if you are using Afterpay for payment.
Visit store at https://www.tonybianco.com/
Blake Mckay is a mens footwear business born out of California. The brand sell a range of high quality footwear from slip ons to lace ups but it is their boot range we especially like. Their “Dante” boots are made from Italian leather and are the quintessential everyday boot for the modern man. These shoes come in at around £235 including free shipping.
Visit store at https://www.blakemckay.com/
Best Afterpay stores for fancy footwear
Sometimes girls just want to have fun! We know that went it comes to heels things can get quickly expensive but thankfully your perfect night out shoes don’t have to be out of reach with Afterpays interest free payments.
If you’re looking for those special occasion heels then renowned footwear brand Jimmy Choo offers some gorgeous choices. The British fashion house is known the world over for their luxury shoes and handbags. The most iconic shoe from Jimmy Choo has to be the iconic pumps which are a high heel with a crystal strap and as we would expect, they’re not cheap. At $995 they are definitely a special purchase but will remain a timeless classic.
Visit store at https://www.jimmychoo.com
Slightly more affordable than Jimmy Choo, Matisse Footwear offer a wine range of shoes including their fantastic wedge range which are perfect for your next vacation. The brand is based in Los Angeles and offer free shipping on all domestic orders up to $50.
Visit store at https://www.matissefootwear.com/
For any eco-conscious shoppers Zoey Simone is a great choice. The luxury vegan shoe brand puts the environment first with its PETA approved collection of shoes. All their products are free from animal materials without compromising on any of the style. Their boots and sandals have quirky prints and are guaranteed head turners. A great choice for any shoe and animal lover.
Visit store at https://zoeysimone.com/
Does Footlocker have Afterpay?
No. At this time Footlocker does not currently accept Afterpay in the US.
Does Nike have Afterpay?
No. Currently Nike does not accept Afterpay in its online or US stores.
Does Birkenstock accept Afterpay?
Yes. Afterpay was recently added to the official Birkenstock store.
Do Skechers take Afterpay?
Yes. The Skechers online store now accepts Afterpay for all US payments.
Does DSW (Designer Store Warehouse) accept Afterpay?
Yes. DSW accept Afterpay on their US store and carry a fantastic range of shoes and boots.
Can I Afterpay Yeezy sneakers?
Yes, retailers such as GOAT.com and FightClub.com allow you to purchase Yeezy sneakers and pay later with Afterpay.